Friday, November 9, 2012

Constipated Christians!


Just real quick, talking about mandates. You know I was given a mandate this year to be strong and courageous and lead God's people into the promised land. I have started to focus on this more and more and the thought came to mind, of course I won't be able to cross into the promised land unless you are with me. That's just the way it works. So come on people and get with me on this! I want to move on into something better already. In my mind the image came across of people behind me pushing me into it instead me pulling them. Kind of chuckled at that notion then something went ding! That's just it! It goes back to the idea of blessing and promoting your leaders before you can experience the blessing and promotion. Not trying to call myself your leader, but I have been mandated to lead others on. Which leads me to the phrase I heard Rodney Howard Browne use,constipated Christians. You can't PROCEED because you are waiting on a MOVEMENT from the Lord. That cracks me up everytime I think of it! Truth is God is waiting on you. Are you with me or not? Let's get moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment