Sunday, January 13, 2013

One Year Victory Anniversary


Today is my one year anniversary of victory as a stander for my marriage! It was a year ago today my husband told me he was leaving me for another woman. Can you say BUT GOD?? Doing the happy dance! Oh ya! Still more to press into, but the Lord is faithful! He is a redeemer, restorer and healer! So thankful that He is in control and has given me a sword to use and taught me how to use it! I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine! (Song of Solomon 6:3, 2:16) I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. (Song of Solomon 7:10) Romans 10:11 “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”
Isaiah 54:4
"Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood."

Romans 5:5 Your love " has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit" so the love in my husband is active, real, and strong!

I will praise the Lord!

Keep standing! Keep Believing! Keep praying, shouting, confessing His word and only His word!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your agreement Marlene! Still lifting you and Anna up in prayer. I set aside one day last week spending time focusing in prayer just for you two and blessing you because you are a blessing to me! Much love to you! You are in my thoughts and prayers always!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I saw your blog on LC website, and decided to visit your lovely blog.

    Btw, happy to follow your blog. hope you can visit mine too and follow back :)))))))

    xoxo,
    Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chi. I am sorry I did not see this earlier. I liked your comment on your blog that you are Gods most inconsistent-consistent creation. Sounds like me! :) Thank you for letting me know also where you found my blog. If you ever have any questions or prayer request please feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete