Thursday, January 24, 2013

Change is coming..I can feel it.


I truly felt today that the change I have been praying for is coming! The changes I have been praying for in my husbands heart mostly. I could just feel the Holy Spirit reassuring me He is doing it! He is transforming his heart and renewing it! I just started praising Him! He does a work that worketh effectively! I just felt as if the Lord was laying on my husband, like the prophet did, bringing every cell in his body back to life. I just started praying yes Lord, You are in him, and all around him! He belongs to you! He is your possession! Hallelujah! I know change is coming in all areas and aspects of my life. Woo! Hoo! I am so excited! It won't be long now! Pressing in!


Here we go...I felt the change coming today. It's coming....So I can't...I won't..
I'm not about to give up
Because I heard you say
There's gonna be brighter days!....I wont stop, Ill keep my head up
No, I'm not here to stay....I just might bend but wont break
As long as I can see your face...I'm gonna move!


No comments:

Post a Comment