Thursday, February 7, 2013

NO MORE SPIRITUAL FAMINE! (prophecy)



"A voice is heard in Ramah [Arizona ;)], weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted..." Mathew 2:18.

I've always had so much compassion for mankind. I feel as though you are my children. You always have been and you always will be. As long as I am able to pray for you I will adhere to my senses as your spiritual mother, refusing to be comforted until I know salvation has come to you. Taking a protective stance over you in prayer, praying for your provision, fighting for your spiritual freedom and prosperity. I will love you because Jesus loves you.

The last two prayer sessions have had some tremendous power flowing. I am finally at the place of command. Things are breaking, moving, and finally being released. For so long I could always feel the blessing and the anointing flow into me, but rarely did it ever flow out. I struggled with this not understanding why things weren't moving and flowing through me. It's there, I feel it, but why do I feel stopped up? Stagnant? Like a lake or reservoir that fills up and with no outlet to run fresh. A true meaning of a constipated Christian I suppose. Frustrating!! Now that I have been delivered of the strongholds of my flesh I can feel things moving with power! Oh! That's what it's supposed to feel like! It feels good! Yes, release feels good! You know what I'm talking about! ;) People if I could just get you to understand the things that stop us up in the spirit. Sin and these strongholds that we ignorantly and sometimes willingly give place to, hinder the blessing from flowing in our lives. But no more! God is getting ready to do what He said He would do! In my video I told you Isaiah 46 says...

9 Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
10 I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say: My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.


(You should see me with my arms raised shaking my fist yelling YAAAAAA!!!!!!)


I just wanted to bless the Lord last night. I just started shouting out praises to Him. I can't even remember all that I said, I know I was praying for your deliverance and I know that as I started praying," Lord do what pleases you! Come Lord and do what pleases you! You said you are God and you will do what pleases you! (Isaiah 46 9-10) I know it pleases you to set your children free!" At this point there was so much going on in my mind and heart. I know that people have been so blinded and we have willingly given place to false idols and beliefs which are lies from the devil, and accepted the corruption of the world. How can they know Lord? So much hurt, so much pain, so much struggling. Please forgive us, please forgive them, they do not know, they do not understand. Immediately I felt as if a gate in heaven had been opened and a flood of heavenly host came charging out of it on horses! I thought my God just sent an army. He just sent an army!!!! And then it came to my spirit He sent an army to round up the minions that have been wrecking havock in this world and in you! I started to praise Him because I knew then He sent an army to take back this world and I started praising Him and shouting the earth is yours Lord! The earth is yours Lord!

Psalm 24:1

1 The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;


Do you need a second witness?

Psalm 89:11
11 The heavens are yours, and the earth is yours; everything in the world is yours -- you created it all!


Yes! The Calvary is coming!! If things seem to be suddenly going chaotic or getting worse in your life, it's only for a moment. Things have been stirred up in the spirit world. The enemy is freaking out and battling trying to keep the ground he has obtained, but he HAS TO GO! In the name of JESUS!!! Now is the time to press into His word and stand in HIS strength, not your own, and stand in faith!

Just a little bit ago the Lord brought to my spirit His word, "I will not bring famine upon you." (Ezekiel 36:29) I have been praying this over the financial realm of my life, but tonight God spoke this to me for you, showing me He is not going to bring spiritual famine upon you, He is removing it right now! "I will save you from all your uncleanness......I will not bring famine upon you." He knows (my children) you are tired, He knows how weary and defeated you are, how empty you feel. He wants to fill you up. He is going to put His Spirit in you, His strength, His love. I just started crying because I could feel His love for you and the freedom and release He is bringing to you. Rejoice in Him! Now I understand He has sent an army to round up the minions that have been tormenting you and to remove the spiritual famine you have been experiencing. I can't even express to you the greatness of the flow of His Spirit and love! He loves you so much! Jesus loves you! Just let Him flow! Hallelujah! NO MORE SPIRITUAL FAMINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment